Rogers, Morris & Ziegler is the longest standing law firm in Broward County. Our firm has been a symbol of strength and integrity in South Florida since 1925. We are deeply rooted in the community and many of our attorneys and professional staff are actively involved in local associations, organizations and foundations. We are looking to expand our office and practice areas. Laterals with portable books of business are encouraged to reach out for further conversation. We currently have excellent opportunities at other levels. We welcome you to submit your resume in confidence. Rogers, Morris & Ziegler is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, ancestry, national origin or non-disqualifying disability.
NO RECRUITERS PLEASED
DIRECT SUBMISSIONS TO: Pia@RMZLaw.com
We are looking to expand our office and practice areas. Laterals with portable books of business are encouraged to reach out for further conversation.
REAL ESTATE PARALEGAL/LEGAL ASSISTANT
Join our team! We have a great opportunity for an experienced Real Estate Paralegal/Legal Assistant. Please review the Responsibilities and Skills noted below, if you have a minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience as a transactional real estate paralegal/legal assistant – we welcome you to submit your resume for consideration. This is not an entry level position; this opportunity requires experience – to hit the ground running with minimal training. Commercial Real Estate experience a plus.
- Assist attorneys in all aspects of Real Estate matters
- Draft and prepare closing documents; organize and attend closings
- Balance closing statement figures and distribute escrow funds
- Prepare and update timetables and checklists
- Review documents for consistency, format, facts and typos
- Confirm all calculations
- Summarize, outline, abstract and compare documents
- Organize conferences and provide coordination assistance
- Prepare draft documents, memorandum of closings and correspondence
- Experience with Doubletime and ATIDS programs required.
- Positive personality and good with clients
- Accurate Typing: 55+ words per minute
- Open files, filing, document organization
- Ability to prioritize, multitask and meet timelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Available to work overtime to accommodate closings from time to time
- TEAM PLAYER!
Submit your resume in confidence to Pia@RMZLAW.COM
For all positions:
Rogers, Morris & Ziegler LLP
Attention: Pia Dessi, Administrator