Charles M. Kramer
Charles M. Kramer, a partner since 2002, is Board Certified by The Florida Bar in construction law. His primary practice includes construction, insurance, contracts and general business litigation.
A native of Owosso, Michigan, Mr. Kramer studied civil engineering at the University of Arizona and graduated summa cum laude from Oakland University. He received his law degree from Wayne State University Law School.
Mr. Kramer is a member of the American Bar Association, The Florida Bar, Broward County Bar Association and Broward County Trial Lawyers Association. He is also active in community and professional organizations serving as a member of the American Society of Safety Engineers and assistant to the Board of Directors for the Children’s Brain Disease Foundation.
Charles Kramer brings a broad range of experience to our clients. Undergraduate course work in civil engineering and business, three years of field experience in construction, nine years of experience in facilitating supplier/automotive manufacturer relationships, and 20 years of practice in construction, business, insurance, and contract law allow him to draw on extensive personal knowledge in the course of your representation. Mr. Kramer is also Board Certified in Construction law by the Florida Bar. There are over 100,000 members of the Florida Bar and only 366 are Board Certified in Construction. According to the Florida Bar “Board certification recognizes attorneys’ special knowledge, skills and proficiency in various areas of law and professionalism and ethics in practice.”
Perseverance, experience, expertise, and attention to the needs of clients are a priority. Providing guidance through the proceedings and helping clients to understand the best and most effective way of achieving goals through the legal process are an essential element of daily practice. The goal is to ensure that the client’s experience is ultimately positive and is provided with the greatest benefit in obtaining the end result.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Board Certified by the Florida Bar in Construction Law, 2009
- Real Property Probate and Trust Law, Member, 2009
- Broward County Trial Lawyers Association, 2005
- Florida Bar, 1998
- American Society of Safety Engineers, Member, 1994
- Assistant to the Board of Directors for the Children’s Brain Disease Foundation,1993
- Wayne State University, School of Law
- University of Arizona, course work in Civil Engineering
- Oakland University, B.S. General Sciences
- Southern District of the State of Florida, 2004
- The Florida Bar, all state courts, 1998
- Business Law
- Insurance Law
- Contract Law
- Governmental and Administrative Law
- Construction Law
- Condominium Law
- Appellate Law
- Edmund Accardi vs. Hillsboro Shores Improvement LLC, 4D04-2333
- Broward Yachts, Inc. vs. Christopher Denison and Marine Realty, Inc., 4D05-2995
- Reggie Smith vs. Stephen Shelton and Thomas Shelton, 4D06-4588; SC08-305
- Adnan K. Alghita vs. Suntrust Mortgage, Inc., et.al., 4D11-3987
- Providence Baptist Church, et. al. vs. Gary Koppe, 4D13-538
- Jeffrey B. Perry vs. SunTrust Bank, 2D11-3064
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London vs. Versailles Gardens COA, 4D15-2961